This truly unique estate is nestled between Centurion and Midrand on the banks of a picturesque stream. With beautiful landscaped parks, walking trails throughout the estate, an outdoor gym, jungle gyms, for the little ones and a mini soccer pitch for resident to enjoy, families will love spending just as much time outside their homes as inside. State of the art access control, 24-hours patrolling guards and a 2.4m high security wall with electric fencing will ensure residents peace of mind.
If its purely a stand that's sold, only the following: Purchase price (cash/guarantees) Transfer & bond cost are paid
2. What needs to be in place before I can start building?
Suspensive conditions of the agreement are met, purchase price secured, signed with attorneys, FICA etc. Building plan approval and fees paid (PESHOA: architect, engineer & Ekurhuleni); Sidewalk deposit. NHBRC enrolment; Water- & electrical- connections paid.
3. Can I use my own bond originator or can I do my own finance? No Only if its cash!
4. By when do I have to start building? You need to build within 2 years from date of registration/transfer of ownership
5. What happens if I dont? You get penalized with R1000 per month, which is added to your levy account.
6. May I use my own builders and architect? Yes, Architects (drawings to be evaluated and approved by PSEHOA aesthetics committee) and builder (need to be registered with NHBRC)
7. What service will be offered? Fully serviced stands Secure estate walled in with electric fence, security access control with patrolling guards Walking trail and outdoor gym
8. Do I get my deposit back if the finance was unsuccessful? Yes, you get the full amount back ONLY if the bond was declined. *
Minimum qualifying income: Stand Price: R495 000 Qualifying income: R14500 40% Deposit payable: R198 000
Legal Fees: Attorney & Transfer fees: Cash = R11 000 Finance: Transfer + Bond = R17 000
Levies: R600.00 Start paying from registration
Rates & Taxes: Start paying from registration Value of land - R200 000 x 0.03664 / 12* i.e. R495 000 - R200 000 x 0.03664 / 12* = R900 (Average)
Documents required for bank submission (Bond) 40% Deposit ID Copy 3 Months Payslips 6 Months Bank Statement Signed consent to perform credit check Signed OTP Signed SDP & Price list Signed application / info sheet
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Vacant Land for sale in Clayville, Olifantsfontein.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Vartrust website is accurate and up to date, Vartrust makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.